Oct 15, 2012

Goal before 30

We all have goal in our life. One or hundred. Small or big. Clear or unclear. Period or forever.
Me also :).
Read it many times that I, we, should announce it loudly to the world, send vibration to Universe, play the imagination movies in ur mind, have faith, work hard then work smart.

And just to remind me to keep going forward to achieve my short-term goals, dreams, the person I wanna be 

before I'm 30,  
here are mine *in random*

1. PAY-OFF all my family debts or installments
2. MAKE MY FIRST BILLION RUPIAH! Own fat saving accounts with emergency-expense, RD& gold investment
3. Become BUSSINESS EXPERT with Voltrum and Madeline Room 
4.  Buy my OWN CAR, Audi A4 white
5. Find my gentleman ;), GO TO PARIS and feel my romantism moment around eiffel tower haha
6. Bring back MOM HAPPINESS, goes holiday all over the world -- fulfill her other wishes


7. Be able to renovate parent's house to cozy, termites and flood-free
8.   Successfully happy-ing myself, do feel BEAUTIFUL inside-out :)
About 4years to go
F I G H T I N G !!!

 
*write yours*

4 comments:

  1. Let's recap everything 4 years from now!!!
    Fighting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aawww YEAHHH,, fightinggg!
      Thanks miss Sanguine :)

      Delete
  2. You're so gonna get all listed above!! Fightinggggg!

    ReplyDelete