Oct 17, 2012

Annyeong 안녕 하세요.~ SMTown INA

Annyeong ~~~~~
I super-like Korea. I'm addicted to Korean drama series, love Korean style, imitate spoiled-sweet voice "Oppaaa..." (read: U-paaa)
Korea 2010 was one of my 'dream come true'.
But actually I am not Korean song freak. Seriously. Then why I watch this concert? CURIOUS :D. I simply curios to see
1. Girl's Generation in 3D. Are they really that perfect? Pretty,sexy,good voice?
2. Super Junior. Are they that handsome like in their video clips?


Chronology of the day:
(1pm), arrive at GBK.
The crowd is crazy, the sun is hot, the pavement is full of souvenir seller, outside food/drink/professional camera aren't allowed when we step into gate entrance.
(1.30-3.30pm), q-ing at tribune 3A gate.
The line is getting long and compact, the sun is still hot, some people use glasses, papers, towels, umbrellas to cover their almost burn head, media is everywhere.
(3.30-4pm), start going in, get our 'un-numbered' seat.
People start pushing. My body is kissing front-back-right-left person next to me. Lack of oxygen, some faint or having their ashma attack.
(4.30pm), FINALLY sit after running in rush for 3storeys.
(6.30pm), the concert starts. Yeyyyyyy..
The stadium, stage&TV panel are so big
The sound system, lighting, waterfall& firework effect, the closure are awesome
The audiences are super great. They sing 90% of the song, scream like crazy, knock their official long balloon soundly, response well to all singers chitchat part.
I salute them.
I personally don't know most of the songs, except for Suju&SNSD.

What gets me real excited to this concert is the EUPHORIA.
My surrounding influence me deeply.
The whole stadium enjoy the night..with their idol. Like there's no other time.
In a moment, we're all merging ONE as fans. 
We all sing, have our own happy moment, yell out loud when ur idol smile, swing our hand with light stick to one direction, jump up the floor, kiss ur idol from far, picture the moment.
(10.00pm), the concert is over.
All I can say is I'm GLAD to have SMTown as my first ;).
First experience, first impression, good one.
550 thousand rupiah is worth to pay

"I go home with NEW MEMORIES and SMILES"
My curiousity answered
1. Girl generation is a real pretty,sexy, with good voice, esp when they sing "B-bring the boys out.. Girl's generation make u feel the heat...." *with they sexy moves and of course short-pants*
2. No doubt for Siwon!! He's damn handsome. I also fall for DongHae, he looks so friendly&cheerful
Saranghae oppa :p


Gomaweo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment