Aug 2, 2012

THANK ur enemy

Been months and tears still crawling on my cheeks, whenever dad crosses my mind.
All those pains, those fights, those sacrifaction that we had gone through together..
I'm asking God, why oh why.
I'm nonstop questioning.
I hate my life, and I'm unhappy
Then universe lets us meet one evening in

"Awakening the divine YOU"
I met my first Guru. It started with
"There's no such a coincidence, u're here because u meant to be here"
It continued normally until he asked: "Who feels that something is missing in ur life?", and he pointed at me out of around 30peoples in that room
"What's missing in ur life miss?"
Somehow I knew he'd call me and I was freaking out. My mind kept asking how come he knows? My heart thumped and my words just went out
"My health......"
"Anything else?"
"My happiness...... My job........", and I started tearing.
"I can see a lot of sadness in ur heart dear"
I was shaken.

The next 6days i did the meditation session, no words could really represent how it changes my perspective about my life dramatically.
How it rolled-coaster my emotion.
How it let go my anger, sadness, pain.
How it opened my eyes. 
How it opened my heart and let love comes in.
How it self-empowered and motivated me.
How it flipped me back to "positive me", in any circumstances. 
FORGIVENESS
I forgive Dad to leave us, to leave all to me.  
I let u go, I sincerely let u go to place u should be. 
Have a super duper happy and peaceful life there
I forgive everyone who dissapointed, hurted and drilled a hole to my heart.

"To people who hurt u, ur first enemy, ur most hated person in this world.. U must THANK them. Thank them for being ur real angel by taking a bad karma with them to give u lesson.. Sincerely thank them"
My jaw almost drop firstly i heard it but then I understand. 
The reason why those people exist in my life is  A  L E S S O N
Let all be only memories that I learned and grew from.
I only get stronger and better.
I forgive everything that happened.
Let times lead me to any other reasons behind it. Sure I'll find. A good one.
I forgive myself. 

I did my best, all I could.
I stop blaming, stop feeling guilty when I lose control. I'm human and human make mistakes and it's okay.

ACCEPTANCE
I accept life, whatever comes in my way, good or bad.

"Only two things happen in this life. Good things as a gift, and bad things as a lesson"
Life is beautiful when we embrace everything in our life with smile.
I go my best to fill my heart with love. Not with anger, hate, envy, dissapointment, sadness.
I'm happying myself as I shall to.

THANKFULNESS
Thank him, Umesh, for bringing ME back.

To the divine direction where I start learning from myself, getting answer within, moving forward positively and courageously.
Experiencing the most peaceful moment, full of love energy.
Realizing that I'll never walk alone. I have my soldiers with me ;)
Loving, forgiving, healing myself and every-self. Especially letting dad go *he really was there, hugged me*
 
Thank life for my existence here, all the bless i have.
The chances to let Ulen born as a human, grow in a good environment with amazing parents, comfortable lives, surround by wonderful peoples with abundance joy, love and teaching, healthy body, and all happy moments
Thank myself to meet my body, soul, spirit personally and conciously. 
Knowing that there's a light inside me, grow shine and shiner
"i wasn't missing anything,
 i was only missing MYSELF.. "

No comments:

Post a Comment