Feb 5, 2012

Heaven knows

I don't need people to know what I do
I don't need people to count what I sacrifice
I don't need people to feel the way I feel
I don't need people symphatize me whenever I fall

Also, I don't need people to judge me.

I choose silent

As sharing much, nothing change. Only feel a bit relieve by trashing to others.
As talking much, make misunderstanding.
As complaining much, set a line with closest person.
As arguing often, just hurt each other.
As asking more, no response.
Must be a single fighter.
Try to be okay with it.


Knock our own heart and feel.

Have u shown compassion?
Have u done your part?
Have u done your best?
Have u stopped having excuses?
Y-O-U-R C-H-O-I-C-E, makes it different.

"Less expectation,less hurt"

And I'm living my way.
And I'm stop bothering others.
Judge me the way u like, hate me the way u want.
Do what u think is right, so do I.
Not who is better but who do better.
I am me, and always be.
U are u, and always be.
Thus, let it be.
"Some people do, they keep quiet"
"Some other people don't, they keep talking"


I believe *and keep strengthen myself to believe*

Heaven will pay this off.
Heaven will make this worth it.
Heaven knows
(they see)

No comments:

Post a Comment