Jan 16, 2012

Thank you to survive

I've never stayed at hospital in my life.
Honestly I don't know how it feels.
But I know how it feels on him.
It was so tough.
He hated hospital.
Few times he was angry.
Few times he cried.
Few time he asked when to go home.
Few times he wanted to give up.
Few times he lost his hope.
Few times he said "this is my last day, I can't take it anymore"


"High risk, high gain. Low risk, low gain"
Doctor said that was what we had to decide.
Having 8hours bypass heart surgery with his condition was almost impossible.
I cried when I knew the possibilities was low.
I forgot low doesn't mean zero.
Miracles did happen, it was POSSIBLE.

I cried night before the surgery as i scared to lose him.

I cried night after the surgery as he woke up and survived.
He said "So, it was successful" and my eyes were wet.
Not matter how many times he whined, he still had incredible survival spirit.

"Up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-up-down-UP"


He doesn't let life takes control, he takes control.
He is a strong man indeed.

Thus,
Half of ur eye-sight
Instability of walking
Few of ur memories
Independency of taking care urself
Ability going back to work

For whatever it is that u lost,
I still thank you to survive.
I still be thankful that u're still here with us.

 

World doesnt need to know what we've been through, Dad.
No matter what,
we'll have a better days next.
we'll never give up on u.

I HEART U.
(I always will)

No comments:

Post a Comment