Sep 5, 2011

I'm leaving those 'best friend' title

Classify me as one of those who put high hope and expectation for someone I titled 'best friend'
I did wrong.
Those title leads u to commitment, responsibility, time& understanding,
which maybe u could get when u were a teenager but quite changing as u grow older.
Things change.
And I tried to be realistic.


"Less expectation u have, 
less dissapointment u'll get"
And I got a shot.
I've mistaken it.
I've mistaken title as perfection of friendship.
I put attention more to outside than inside.
What more important is the quality, inside.
One friend wisely told me that
Friendship should be happened as it is
Needn't to ask for.
Needn't to be burdened of.
Needn't to be sad of.
Needn't to have tears.

Friendship should be relieving
Friendship should be fun, for both
Friendship should be sharing and listening, for both
Just in a right time. No obligation
There are ups and downs for sure. 2peoples, 2heads, 2different minds
But it shouldn't lead into serious problems
As we respect each others privacy and life
And that's the way it should be
So, let the title be only a title.
I don't need it.
It's only naming.
I don't need it.
What's more important is how i feel inside, not what i declare.
Nothing will change.
I still love all my friends, like always.
But if those title leads me to expectation to dissapointment,
I'm leaving those 'best friend' title.

I simplify things..
"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation" - George Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment