Mar 3, 2013

finding, falling, flying-off love

In my daily prayers i rarely ask something for myself. Adverse of usual, that one time i sincerely pray..
"God, i wanna meet A tree
A strong tree where i can lean on whenever i feel tired with my life
A wise tree that can listen wholeheartedly and cheer me up
A loyal tree with whom i have my forever company"
Those "law of attraction" kinda happening...
I meet you.. who step into my mind and can't ever step out from, who makes life seems even brighter,
who brings my long-lost faith back, whom i don't want to let go

U are unperfectly... perfect, u are just... right
U surprisingly surprised me.
U treat me in a manner gently and listen to me thoughtfully as u care
U took my heart away in few hours, and i don't mind

but then..
why i meet u in first place if we aren't meant to be?
why i keep expecting when it leads to dissapointment?
why should i cry when i know i shouldn't?
why i believe on all those signal if i might get it wrong?
why i fall into u just to be ur another friend?

Universe, u know it. 
i'm tired of being strong me and please let me dock in someone's heart, someplace, somehow..
i reconstructed my heart from pain yet my faith from sarcasm and it took some time and please let me feel..
Universe, u know it.

He might and mightn't be just another fling
He might and mightn't be just another friend
I finally turning my head, stopping purposely, sincerely waiting..
I finally have a will to give my heart away
I feel so alive to taste those butterfly stomach, happy mood, thumping heart, love song and i want more...
I feel so normal.

Just a little while, a little while, a little while, a little while...

I keep waiting and suffering..
Hours change into days, days change to months
Those hope being cut down into half, quarter, then to nothing..
Those day never come, maybe those day will never come. 
And i'm tired waiting, or, i choose to stop waiting
Told myself that i tried my best, i did my part.
The ball is in his court and he never returns it
i guess that's his answer.. or it's Universe answer.. *long exhale*

Out of reach, so far, i never had your heart
Out of reach, couldn't see, we were never meant to be
Catch myself from despair i could drown if i stay here
Keeping busy everyday i know i will be OK
But i was.. so confused, my heart's bruised
Was i ever loved by you?
So much hurt,so much pain
Takes a while to regain what is lost inside
And i hope that in time you'll be out of my mind
And I'll be over you 
Out of reach - Gabrielle

Anyhow, anyway.. bitter to say yet also realize truth that *long exhale again*
He might and mighn't be my top priority
He might and mighn't be my "right person, right time"
He might and mighn't be my tree
Universe, u know it.
I finally turning back my head, moving on purposely, stop waiting..
I finally have a will to take back my heart
I still feel alive without him...
I still feel normal. 
*long exhale again and again*

I ain't really sure what this is.. why does it happen.. which is right or wrong..
But I convince myself (and another hundred times of convincing): Whatever, it will never go wrong for me. This journey of "finding,falling and flying off love" will make it right one day....let Universe takes control.

And i'd always wanted to say to u,
"...... and i'm letting u fly",

No comments:

Post a Comment