Feb 23, 2013

scrabble mind

warning: this is a blabbery post, get ready.
 
Lately, I have this new habit of bringing my phone into the bathroom. Yes, bathroom.
Usually line pop or jewel mania or candy crush games (gosh, this games are addictive!) will accompany me while doing my morning ritual but i do differently today. 

Refer to a friend it will help lifting up ur mood, I start playing music in my phone then, taaaaa-daaaaa
As i sing along, i get slowly realizing how these three songs in a row represent how i feel.
Old song always successfully revives my personal memories.
Guess i'm in the same romance level with song-writer, high five! 
Actually I'm quite an expressive person but at this moment i kinda lose describable word..
(and keep staring on my whatsapp screen)
(and dislike friday night)
(and hate broken promises)
Yeahhhh.. WHATEVER.... i just feel like sharing my "song of the day"

Listen to, sip it, feel gloomy, enjoy!!!
***
hiding from the rain and snow, trying to forget but I won't let go
looking at a crowded street, listening to my own heart beat
so many people all around the world, tell me where do I find someone like you boy
take me to your heart take me to your soul, give me your hand before I'm old
show me what love is haven't got a clue, show me that wonders can be true
they say nothing lasts forever, we're only here today
love is now or never, bring me far away
take me to your heart take me to your soul
give me your hand and hold me, show me what love is, be my guiding star
it's easy take me to your heart
standing on a mountain high, looking at the moon through a clear blue sky

***
from my youngest years till this moment here, i've never seen such a lovely king
from the skies above to deepest love i've never felt crazy like this before
paint my love you should paint my love
it's the picture of thousand sunsets, it's the freedom of a thousand doves
baby you should paint my love
been around the world then I met you boy
It's like coming home to a place I've known
paint my love you should paint my love
it's the picture of thousand sunsets, it's the freedom of a thousand doves
baby you should paint my love 
since you came into my life, the days before all fade to black and white
since you came into my life, everything has changed

***
dear Diary, I wanna talk to him again
but whenever he is with his friends, he keeps trying to pretend
but I already see the way he feels for me
what can I do? tell me what can I say
when do I let him know I feel the same way?
how can my feelings be so hard to show when, i really want him to know
Dear diary - M2M

***

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's a great idea! Will try my own song tomorrow. Is it random or we pick the song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's randommm..haha...and let the universe take control in a moment hahaha

      Delete