Sep 5, 2011

I guess him...

I met this guy about last year. In singapore.
Chinese.tall.quite good looking.ex-volleyball player

and thoughtful, definitely. and mature guy. and a leader type. and open-minded. 

and as free as a bird, no commitment

Short story.

I was closed to him
I met him everyday as we were colleagues.
On that time, I felt desperate about my works. my life.
Rarely u could find me that desperate.
I couldn't share to anybody that time.
So, the more I kept it, the more I felt down.


He made me told him the story.
He listened carefully to my story.
and gave me options, some solutions.
He helped me a lot.
He cared me a lot.
He accompanied me most of the time,as if he knew I need it.
He didn't try to take any benefits from weakest me.

He was just quiet when I was crying, then gave me tissues at the right time
He turned off the air-con, wiped my chin and said "u can get sick as the aircon blow directly to ur head"
He lent me his lucky bracelet, it's purple, and said "I think u need it more than me now, just use it and give back to me when u feel better"

I was touched.
And definitely fell for him


We did like what most couples do, like dating

We watched movies, shared snack and had lunch/tea break/dinner in the weekend
We went to one private beach, like filming winter sonata or any other korean movies. seriously
We walked by the sea-side.
We played with the water.
We built a sand-castle and destroyed it together.
We caught a small cute crab.

We sat by and waiting for sunset.










(Again,beach made their romantic memories with me, haha)
He gave his first present to me,clamshell. That was so sweet.
I was melting in a hot weather.


The most important thing was

He made me 'feel again'
I could feel that my cheeks was blushing
I could feel that my heart was thumping
I could feel that my life was lighter, because I had him beside me

The only thing was

There was no any commitment between us.
We never said anything about 'us'
It still be separated 'me' and 'you'
He never said he liked me.
There were time he told me his past unforgettable ex that he still couldn't move on.
I took it quite easily and understood him.
I liked him but I also knew that I didn't prepare to have commitment with him.
We were simply different.
We were simply wanted to be close friend.
We were simply 'temporary', like couples.


After some time, I lost my feelings for him for some reason which really matters to me.

Therefore, we were separated.
He went back to his hometown,for good. As it also happened for me.
We met once, last meeting that completely last.

We never kept in touch.
It was a wonderful 3months with him.

And I guess he was sent by universe that time.
To help me raise back to what I am today.
To accompany my sad day so I didn't feel alone.
So I had someone to lean on.

 
Sometimes in life, u need someone else beside u. U can't do it urself.
Just like sunrise to brighten a dark night.
Just like sunset to fade away when it's time.

and i guess it was him.

i guess him... was my guardian angel

1 comment:

  1. what are these?? u nvr told me till this detail..wakakakakkaka...now i know.. :p
    "We walked by the sea-side.
    We played with the water.
    We built a sand-castle and destroyed it together.
    We caught a small cute crab.
    We sat by and waiting for sunset."

    ReplyDelete