Sep 14, 2011

i love her so...

She has this comforting feeling that makes u always wanna be with her
She lets me try her food even when she's hungry
She lets me eat chicken breast and she eats wings as she knows I like breast
She likes supermarket too much.
She always dresses nicely with quite young-style.
She's forever young and pretty even she doesn't spend much time on make up or saloon. She's so lucky
She always acts like children, talks in indonesian slank like 'cape deh', dances secretly when she's happy, makes me envy with her new stuff. And it's funny.
She always spends her money collecting phones. Most of it, she just saw the ads without knowing the function. After buying it, she'll ask.
She's so creative. making a base for glass from hotel sandals, ties real plants with ribbon-like gift, using a toilet yellow-sticky duck as a replacement for glass table patch. She easily finds a good idea for stuff. I inherited it from her.
She's loveable
She can't lie. it's just too obvious when she tries to.
She always be the person that u can run into. She always listens and gives her supports
She always encourages me to buy anything that I like. She'll say 'happy-ing urself'.
She teachs me how to sew a dress. Even it's a mess she still says 'thanks'
She cooks everyday and her foods, I always miss them whenever I stay away from home.
She tells me everything, every single story.
We spend hours calls. I don't mind as long as it can relieve her feeling.
She neither has evil mind nor any revenge plans to anybody who hurt her
She will reply it with kindness.
She's so helpful and has a high social concern. She always shares our food to someone who is in need.
She can simply trust a person in a short period. She has no bad thoughts.  
But good person always gets good thing.
She treats anything nicely.
I think that's why everything always multiply in her hands.
We had about 30hamsters, it started with 2.
We had about thousands louhan fishes, it started with 6.
We had about 8cats, it started with 2.
The cats wasn't her pet. She only gave them food when they came.


She rarely prays or goes to temple. When she wants to pray, she'll ask me to pray for her wishes.

But she acts much more than.
She is a religious person without religion

She helped our hamster, kumul, came out from our toilet floor trap by flashing light to it. 
She said 'so kumul knows there's someone out there and he can go out'. It was a success. Kumul came out by himself, alive and healthy.
She bathed them in our basin with our shampoo.
She gave insto eye-drop to their eyes problems and betadine for their scars.
She let them run around my house freely, outside hamster cage. When it was time to put them back to their place, she put food in one small bowl and they'd gather back.
Our hamsters was obese, cute, clean and live happily.

She was scared of hamsters at first.

She's "positive thinking" and "look at the bright side" person, always. I learn a lot from her.

She's with the hardest man I've ever known. Yet she's happy. real happy.
She faces her life with smile.
She's the purest mind, simplest, kindest & happiest person 

I've ever known in my life.
She doesn't need everything to make her happy. but she makes something into everything.
And I'm thankful to have her as my mother.
She is my best mother, ever.
Wish her a long happy & healthy life.
 
I love u way too much,mom. Always.

3 comments:

  1. We are very grateful to have her as our mother in this life.
    She made our world a better place to live with her unconditional love.

    My mom is the best.

    Thank you Sis for remind us, great job (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post..

    Makes me feel homesick right after I read this.. :(

    Anyway, I bet you're gonna be like her too someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ autumn: thanks alot :D.. go get home and meet ur mom dear
    @elv: yeap, indeed that she is :)

    ReplyDelete