Aug 29, 2011

i was in a LONG-DISTANCE relationship, i failed then i learnt ( FINAL )

So why I share this stories?
 

For 5 years, I still have this guilty feeling that I didn't do my best to keep him.
Him as the guy whom I loved just too much, treated me so well, i deserved
But I didn't.
I didn't give my best shot for him.
"U'll never know what u've got til it's gone"

So here i am, giving my best shot for all of u. 
Stories written and shared is my final move on part
esp. for those who's still trying, learning in long distance relationships.. 
To help it WORKS
To give u spirit how u should try even more for ur love.
To let u know how did it hurt me. i thought i'd never be healed.

 
I dedicate this for whoever needs it. It's far from perfect. It's personal.
My life and yours won't be the same. My path will be different with yours.

But, learning from others is nothing to lose
Long distance relationship is never been easy, it never will.
but all the good things ALWAYS need extra-effort, lot of sacrifice, never ending spirit and limitless limit
(even hundred litre of tears.. and tissues stock
to make it come true
"Easy to get,easy to lose"
And u're one of other thousand people granted to face it.
And u're one of other thousand people trusted that u're strong enough to get through.

 
Be tough, be patient and no drama
"There is ALWAYS a rainbow after the rain"
There is no normal human who can suddenly run.
Everything in life need process, need to be learnt each day to be better. 
it's valid for relationship.
day a: u sit,u fall, u cry..
day b: u crawl, u fall, u cry...
day c: u stand, u fall, u cry....
day d: u walk, u fall, and u try again...


Never ever give up for those u deserve.

Never ever say or decide something that u know u are going to regret.
Never ever pretend that u're okay, when u're not.
Being true to urself is much more better
Trying ur best to keep your relationship is much,much,much,easier than losing it
It is easy to find another guy. It is. But it isn't easy to find who fits u and u deserve
It is possible to move on. It is. But it's not as easy as u thought, it's HELL.
Think twice dear.

Having a long-distance relationship is full of learning;
trial and error, up and down, smile and cry, come and go, 
fight and romance, love and hate
It does sucks, so much..
but as a long-distance relationship quitter..I still wish:
Just if I could turn back time
Just if I could have a second chance
Just if I could get back what I threw 5years ago
Just if I could be more appreciative and thankful for what I had
Just if I could be still 'in relationship' like u do now
Just if I could read one of this-kind-stories before

Think twice dear.


So here i am, giving my best shot for my life.
I should move forward for my life, I can't keep dragging my past to my future.
Few years are enough for me.
I'm tired of my cloudy day. I choose to leave it.
Forever, I'll remember those great memories as a part of mine. Part of my love journey.
Not to cry of, but to smile on
So here I am. Completely. Put my past in where they belong. My past.

I'm having another path, that surprisingly I'm happy with.

"I was in long-distance relationship,
I failed then I learnt"
I learnt to be more appreciative and thankful for whatever I had and have
I learnt to be more true to myself
I learnt to lower my pride, my ego
I learnt how to be a better person
I learnt how to live a good life
I learnt how to fall, then how to bounce back
I learnt how to let go someone who doesn't really mine
i learnt, a lot

Universe is always kind to me, giving their best shot for my life.

I will find who's mine.
*so, keep yours :)

For those who's still 'in a LDR', I sincerely wish u big luck, send u my spirit, hopefully u both are doing well, cheers!

I've been working hard so long
seems like pain has been my only friend
my fragile heart's been done so wrong
i wondered if I I'd ever heal again

* oh just like all the seasons never stay the same

  all around me i can feel a change (oh)
  i will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me

  leave the past behind me, today my life begins
  a whole new world is waiting it's mine for the taking
  i know i can make it, today my life begins

yesterday has come and gone

and I've learn how to leave it where it is
and i see that i was wrong
for ever doubting i could win
*
life's to short to have regrets

so I'm learning now to leave it in the past and try to forget
only have one life to live
so you better make the best of it

i will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me

leave the past behind me, today my life begins
a whole new world is waiting it's mine for the taking
i know i can make it, today my life begins

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Today my life begins by Bruno Mars

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. i read this inadvertent ... in my opinion, not only in a long distance relationship that we must have some lessons... even in a non-long distance... still we learn many lessons.. right ??

    And even if we "did" make LDR last,, we still learn many things,, that must how life suppose to be,, right ??

    So,, move on ul ??? sure ???
    Hope you got the best relationship in future time... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pretty sure that i moved on.. yeah, past tense as it happened for so long ago haha..
      yep, agree :). we still need to learn, not only in LDR or relationship, but in everyhting in life
      Thanks for ur comment dri!

      Delete