Aug 28, 2011

i was in a LONG-DISTANCE relationship, i failed then i learnt (6)

Now it's been about 5years since i broke up with my ex
 
Move on from someone who was a part-inside ur future will never be easy
It is HARD.
But I keep repeating to myself  'Nothing is impossible' 
and that literally helped me, a lot

There are times when I still cry over him, when I look back our albums, 
listening to that songs 
and wondering 'why shouldn't I just mean for him so everything will be easier?',
hoping desperately that I'll be with him again one day.
But... everytime I feel down,I act harder to myself as I need to.
I never let my sadness control me.

I take control of my life
I do positive activities, busy-ing my minds
I listen to moved-on love songs
I read books
I go out with friends
Most of the time, I WIN.


A year after my graduation,I moved to Singapore to work.
That was one of the biggest decision in my life as my father was against it
Succesfully living there, alone, realised me that
I'm doing good without him.
I did one of my dreams, my own dreams.
And I just feel fine, real fine.
Then i start to rebuild my dreams.
"Time heals,darling"
"Time really heals"
All u have to do is just keep running, even u don't know when it will be over.
Promised u that everything's gonna be alright.
Maybe it isn't the same as before.
It has fallen several time.
It has scars here and there.
But that scars proved how strong u were, u are
It doesn't matter how many times u fall, but 
it does matter 
how many times u RISE BACK and GROW
(U are stronger than u thought)

I won't be what I am now without having a super great friends and families. 
I know I should be grateful for it.
And how should I pay them back?

Being happy with my life
And I WILL
(I fulfilled my last promised to him and proud of it)

I don't hate airport anymore. I start to like pink.

I don't hate love songs. I do feel good listening to it.
I don't hate happy couple. I wanna be like them.
I don't hate him anymore. I adore him.
 
I thank him for being hard to me that time. 
I thank him for being 'sane' and honestly told me how he feels.
I thank him for coming to my life.
I thank him that he had drawn a good memories in me,
  that finally I can accept as my past stories
  and whenever I look back at it, I smile
I thank universe to pick me to have chances to falling in love deeply with him, whatever it takes
I thank universe to let me be with a great guy, so I know how much I deserve
 

I thank universe to let me be what I am today, stronger than ever
I thank universe to let me be what I am today, better than ever
 
I thank universe to let me learn, more than ever
"He and I simply weren't meant to be"

I stop to ask why
I just accept it.
I believe that
Universe will always give me what I need, not what I want

I'm saying goodbye to him

I'm doing farewell with u, FXGDA
I'm ready to fall in love again,
I'm waiting for it... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love this part! Love ur spirit! Fasten ur seat belt n go! Cant wait to see the second last sentence comes true.. :))

    With love,
    -gege-

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u anonymous gege :D.. i'll share the stories when it comes true. take my words,haha

    ReplyDelete