Aug 25, 2011

i was in a LONG-DISTANCE relationship, i failed then i learnt (3)

"is this for real??maybe im just dreaming"
i kept thinking about it.
i didn't cry, i felt  n-o-t-h-i-n-g....i felt emptiness
"this emotion inside leads me no where"


it was REAL
the next day, i was waken up by the reality that no more phone calls, no more messages, no more chatting
no more him with me..
no more "in a relationship"
no one i could call "hunny"
all of our stuffs, songs, places became only memories
then i started to cry out, silently




i told the whole story to my closest friend. i asked her to come by my place and i was just non-stop crying and wiping my tears..
i was a total mess
i tried my best to forget him, erasing him from my life.
i tried my super best not -even once- to call or message him.
i put my high dignity above everything that he's the one who will regret it
but i was wrong
i wasn't successfully moved on from him.
i still kept him in my heart, i couldn't let him go
i couldn't let our dreams go....
deep inside i suddenly felt lost and nobody cared for me.
i was "broken hearted into pieces"

i hated pink eversince, i prefer black
i changed our friendster password 
i was cynical to happy couples surround me
i never came to internet cafe anymore
i never took photo-box anymore
i avoided all the songs that could remind me of him, 'our songs'
i erased his numbers, his emails, his messenger
i moved all his present to the box that i couldn't see often
the hardest part was,
i took off his photos from my wallet...as well for him from my life...
i changed into the 'new me', happy without him

(well, i tried to)
(NO, i never i tried to)

the fact,
i was in denial for my love life 
most of the time, every single thing reminded me of him
my mind, my heart all was still for him
i woke up with him in my dreams
i sinked myself into my imagination, with him
i jumped to anything that could make me feel 'i have him'
i couldn't find myself happy without him
i wasn't ready to move on and i didn't care until when
what should i do to spend my Valentine without you?
what should i do to spend my birthday without you?
what should i do to our dreams?
what should i do when i miss you?
what should i do if i still wanna be with you?
i just acted as if nothing ever happened
"Me and you are meant to be, there will be a time for us -together-, he'll come back to me, he'll keep his promise that i'm his first love..and the last one" --said me to myself
[ i was too naive ]

1 comment:

  1. That friend was me. And reading this post made me :(((

    ReplyDelete