Aug 26, 2011

what's so hard?

As i reach my 25th, it feels like u're at the junction of your life... 
turn right or turn left or go straight or move backward 
(okay, the last one isn't an option for me)

i was an employee but i could'nt see my future as an office-person
even when i like my works..i've never been sincered to wake up early morning with exact routine every day.. and most of the time, i don't like to be a staff.
So, as i had the opportunities i decided to start on my own. 
And honestly it's not easy, at all...  


What's so hard?
enterpreneur or freelancer or whatever u named it, is like the naming for 
"super-relax-and-dont-have-much-things-to-do". it's a CULTURE i guess.
Whenever u're free, people will stare at u with that cynical-look "what a lazy person"
Whenever u're busy, people will say "please dont pretend to be busy"
Coz they simply envy
[ And stupid me that i always be bothered with this thing.
Yeah,,i'm a competitive one..so i really dont like if someone ever look down on me ]
 
There are times when
i miss being an employee; at least whatever mistakes i did i still have someone else to blame on -my boss
i miss financial-shelter with monthly salary, insurance, allowance and bonus
i miss office hour (kinda silly but true as enterpreneur needs to dedicate whole time, there's no rule when is my office hour)

U depend on yourself and face all the problems, a.l.o.n.e
(i never know until i do it urself)
the burden.... all is yours baby!! it's, easy to hear, good to know, challenging to face

but besides all that things above i also know what i should be grateful about being an enterpreneur.
(Let's write it next time :D)
After all, this is MY CHOICE 
i neither look back nor regret for whatever takes me here..
" Doing your choice is hard, but stronger people are prepared to face the hardness and GROW "
 keep my faith :D




No comments:

Post a Comment