Aug 27, 2011

i was in a LONG-DISTANCE relationship, i failed then i learnt (5)

[ i was in another relationship ]
i wasn't in love with him
i was lost of myself, i was in need to hang on someone else
i tried my best to love him
but, again, i was wrong
 "when u're falling in love, u just fall
  u won't need to push urself to fall"
for 2years, i fought with myself about how i feel
i did wrong to him, i lied to him, i never loved him even i tried to
i took him down with me, by letting him came to my life then hurted him
i made memories with him that i've never meant to
i made comparison, him to my ex
(i'm truly sorry for him..i was so bad)
i couldn't let someone to sacrifice his life to love me, 
he deserves someone else who can love him back
but i also couldn't choose to whom i could fall into
i could lie no more 

my biggest mistake,
i tried to find 'my ex' in another guy
i tried to find that almost perfect guy in my heart
i tried to get back all my sweet yet unforgettable past memories
i tried to make him 'still alive' in another person
I'll find
Because i'll never find.
(they said everyone is special..with their own unique package of personality, habit, physic, emotion.. 
even the twins still have differences. AND IT'S TRUE)

After i failed my last relationship with another guy, this question haunted me:
"Will i ever truly-madly-deeply in love with another guy again?"
"Will i find my other white-horse prince charming?"
and my answer was "i WILL"
(i just said it, i didn't know, i just took all the chances that could make me feel better)
but then it shaped me stronger

Half of the time i still remembered how sweet he, my ex, was to me
    our first date was watching Harry Potter 1 and none of his/my friends knew
      our first kiss was in his car and my sister coincidentally saw it then told my family
      we went to the beach, waiting for sunset
      when we walked across the street, he held my hand
      when we walked, he moved to outer side to protect me
      when it was a red light, we would kiss
      when it was valentine's day, we would spend it together
      most of the time it was failed by the traffic jam, but we were happy
      he always gave his jacket when we were riding motorcycle
      he drove car with one hand, the other one to hold my hand
      he taught me how to dress and bought me make-up
      he loved to take a photo-box with me
      he loved to give me surprise, a lot
      he asked me to kiss his cheeks whenever he dropped me at home
      he always held my hand, even in front of his parents
      he always gave his first spoon from his food, let me taste it
      he always remembered our monthly anniversary
      and sent me a romantic card with flowers
      he always treated me so well
      he made me feel beautiful
      he is a great guy, indeed, but he isn't mine..
the other half, i was normal

at least, i'll always try my best to move on
i will never give up to try.. 
"it's okay even if it's slow..as long as i don't stop", Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment