May 19, 2013

I am (also) lucky

I realize that life has given me so many hard times and most of it, i curse.
And only this time i can see it another way around, flipped my way of thinking and let me share it for my own notes..

I nearly understand that in life we're our own life architect.
We draw, design, build and maintain how we want our life to be.
We're the goddest of ours


Most of people (includes me) might have times when we feel ungrateful for who we are. 

Bornt not pretty, not rich, not genius, not perfect or just nobody
We often envy people who was bornt with that lucky states.
It's true that they are lucky to be bornt pretty, rich or genius or perfect or somebody..
They have a good start
They have 'more' than regular people
They have those flashy life
effortlessly

But..

We also need to remember :
We are prepared for OUR OWN portion of gift, self-earn, lose, chance in life.

It's just a matter of time, when and how, now or later.
A matter of different start point, with a possibilities with same or greater finish
It depends on us whether we just stare and envy on other's start or whether we know how far we should run for it

Remember the story of 'rabbit and turtle race' where slow-walker turtle who doesn't have the capabilities to win over the fast-runner rabbit, surprisingly win the race.
- Turtle never stares on rabbit's start point as a fast-runner; turtle has a dream with him, keep running and never give up; turtle learns from rabbit arrogancy and laziness -


"It's okay to be slow, as long as u don't stop", deeply said by confucius

Life is much easier yet happier when u only thank for whatever it is 
and here's mine :)

I am (also) lucky to be bornt not pretty, to be compared or valued less pretty than others, so that i can learn appreciating values each way of personal beauty, i can learn to be humble and fill my inner beauty to balance up my outer. Rather than being a bad swan, i prefer being a good duck (The best to be a good swan though :p)

I am (also) lucky to be bornt not rich, nor had a rich boyfriend, so that i can learn how to work my ass off, enjoy the journey of achieving dreams with my own hands. Later when im a billionare, i can look back and remember where i was thus i'll still stay down to earth. I'll remind myself not to judge or differentiate people from what brand they wear, what car they drive, which house they are staying or how much they earn. Anyway, life is a cycle so we'll never know

I am (also) lucky to be bornt not genius, so that i have an endless opportunities to never stop learning, never be too arrogant to say "i know everything..there's nothing more".

I am (also) lucky to be bornt not perfect, so that i have those space to fill my imperfection. i'll never stuck on the same place thus keep growing myself near perfection of me

I am (also) lucky to be placed between mean or selfish people
, to be hurted so badly, so that i have a chance to understand their limited value, deeply learn how i ain't supposed to be like any of them, yet learn how to maintain my heart at peace and forgive them

I am (also) lucky to be bornt as nobody
, so that one day i can gladly knowing that i am "somebody" to someone else ;). Helpful hand, strong shelter, ear to listen and a loving heart

Last but not least,
I am lucky to have this life, my life, to be exist, to be alive, to have this 27 years with me, yet still counting and polishing.

 
Live the lightest life even with the heaviest problems, stop comparing with others, follow my heart for what i dream of, be a real happy person inside out

"True that life is never fair, but only when we keep seeing it that way..
Life is fair when we realize that we always bring back (the least) a lesson.
Stay positive fellas!"

sending boundless love to her life, ulen :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment