Aug 22, 2011

Dream high!

 "I dream high I dream a dream
When it's tough, I close my eyes and the moment my dream comes true
continue to recall and get up 

at the end of fear today too 
I tremble like a baby bird, would it fall, unable to fly
repeatedly -I can do it-, can my dream come true
every time I'm fearful, my belief walking step by step again

I dream high I dream a dream
When it's tough, I close my eyes and the moment my dream comes true
continue to recall and get up
I believe I can fly high one day me above the sky
wings stretched out, more free than anyone else flying rising high
I need bravery to overcome firstly pick myself up rise again and dare to run
once again believe in me and my destiny  


Climb over every wall taller than me
I dream high I dream a dream

Dream high a chance to fly high, Now bye bye to all that hurts
Try flying high like the stars in the sky your dream will unfold
starting from now don't be afraid of the future made by your hands
now walk totally confident, unstoppable destiny is destiny
now we soar up high for you, this whole new fantasy
so from now, take my hand here
from now on, our aim, one dream and not give up
youthful passion all here dream high"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dream High Korean Drama soundtrack 

I was totally pumped up by this series. 
It said, there's no silly dreams in this world. We ALL can achieve whatever we dream on.
Have a faith, pour a hardwork and try even 0.00001% possibilities to reach there, if we fall then bounce back, we'll make it HAPPENS!

Worry, fear, not confident, lazy, less believing
FOR MY DREAMS, IM ON MY WAY BABY ;)

and u....r u coming with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment